Why company not put contract year by year or monthly or at lease has some expire date???
Like picture that I had attached.
I just find out that they put never ending contract for my account.
Don't you think business should give customer a chance to cancel?
When I ask to cancel, they put it another year before I can cancel!!!
We should have right to cancel anytime after one year period!!
I agreed to sign for first year not second year!!!
After i find out about this kind of contract, it make me think different about Loopnet!!!
Now, Loopnet not a company I will choose or telling friends.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lease Contract
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "We purchased a 2016 High Country the Friday before thanksgiving. The shower is backwards, water soaks the floor. There are many other issues but the fridge is the worst. It..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."