Why company not put contract year by year or monthly or at lease has some expire date???
Like picture that I had attached.
I just find out that they put never ending contract for my account.
Don't you think business should give customer a chance to cancel?
When I ask to cancel, they put it another year before I can cancel!!!
We should have right to cancel anytime after one year period!!
I agreed to sign for first year not second year!!!
After i find out about this kind of contract, it make me think different about Loopnet!!!
Now, Loopnet not a company I will choose or telling friends.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lease Contract
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "We purchased a 2016 High Country the Friday before thanksgiving. The shower is backwards, water soaks the floor. There are many other issues but the fridge is the worst. It..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."