THIS IS AN INTERNET SCAM....we started by searching with the promotional free offer - BEWARE- Do not give them your credit card they will keep charging you for one year !!

we cancelled after the promo period but they claim we clicked something which signed up for one year. If you get stuck like we did then you will have to cancel your card that is the only way to stop them from billing.

Please share this message because we are the consumer and we can put them out of business or at least make them deal fairly.Total losses $1400

Review about: Loopnet Subscription.

Had an Experience with Loopnet?

Comments

Greystar Properties Apartment Rental Review from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Loopnet - Overseas American  customer locked out Loopnet "I have been a user of Loopnet for years. I have apartments in Los Angeles and Nairobi. When I am in Nairobi, I cannot access Loopnet. I called and asked..." Read more Tr Realty Property Management Review from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more