3.5

I wanted to signup for one month of Loopnet, for a service of about $250. I actually needed about a week of the service. Three months later, I noticed I was still being charged for the same service. I immediately logged on and cancelled, cancelled, cancelled. I asked for a credit of the last 2 months, explaining that was not what I thought I was getting and explained that they could look at my account and see that I had not logged in at all in months 2 and 3, except to cancel after I noticed my card being charged. They said no. I gave numerous other good reasons why they should credit me back. They said no.

At this point, I am waiting to see if my cancellation takes, or if I will need to follow up and cancel again. Either way, they said they reviewed my request and the answer was no.

I would not use this service again, even if I really needed it for some reason. I just consider this bad customer service for a software product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. seekingreasonableness stated that there is a room for improvement of repeating charges. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "surprised by repeating charges" of property listings and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Loopnet needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned property listings in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Loopnet.

Had an Experience with Loopnet?

Comments