I keep getting denied access.Their Client service rep told me, and I quote..."go to a neighbor's house and you can get on".

Really, for $250 a month? Who do these people think they are? When I did get on, the search would go weird and then deny access to my IP address. I did spend 5 hours getting my IP changed from my ISP.

Then again today, the search started giving me errors and then denied me access. If your considering giving these jokers $250 a month, expect to be denied. He actually told me this was a problem and they are working on it. But, for $250.00 a month!!!???

This is complete SCAM!!Don't fall for it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with lost of listings and when i could access it and stated that there is a room for improvement of repeating charges and deceptive marketing to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of loopnet membership. Loopnet needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned loopnet membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Loopnet.

Reno, Nevada, United States #1250991

LoopNet is a scam, they rape people with fees and then don't fulfill their agreement - when you pay for a service that agreement goes both ways.They feel they don't need to go both ways I guess.

What a problem!LoopNet SUCKS!