I keep getting denied access.Their Client service rep told me, and I quote..."go to a neighbor's house and you can get on".

Really, for $250 a month? Who do these people think they are? When I did get on, the search would go weird and then deny access to my IP address. I did spend 5 hours getting my IP changed from my ISP.

Then again today, the search started giving me errors and then denied me access. If your considering giving these jokers $250 a month, expect to be denied. He actually told me this was a problem and they are working on it. But, for $250.00 a month!!!???

This is complete SCAM!!Don't fall for it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with lost of listings and when i could access it and stated that there is a room for improvement of repeating charges and deceptive marketing to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of loopnet membership. Loopnet needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned loopnet membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Loopnet.

Had an Experience with Loopnet?

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #1250991

LoopNet is a scam, they rape people with fees and then don't fulfill their agreement - when you pay for a service that agreement goes both ways.They feel they don't need to go both ways I guess.

What a problem!LoopNet SUCKS!