2.8

I have been a user of Loopnet for years.I have apartments in Los Angeles and Nairobi.

When I am in Nairobi, I cannot access Loopnet. I called and asked about it, and the receptionist checked and said sorry, that is the policy. I am still looking for investment properties in Los Angeles, and it is frustrating not to see the listings available.

I guess they get invaded by overseas hackers, or time-wasters.That could be the reason for locking out anyone who tries to log on, even someone like me who has been a user with a password for over ten years

This reviewer shared experience about "locked out because i currently overseas" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1. The author is overall dissatisfied with Loopnet and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about loopnet website from Loopnet was being locked out of the web page while abroad by company policy , but reviewer liked when i could access it to look for properties. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Loopnet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Loopnet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Loopnet?

Comments

IM LOCKED OUT ALSO..I OWN INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES IN LONG BEACH AND AM INTERESTED IN OTHERS..JACK SHOOK THAILAND RETIRED