I have been a user of Loopnet for years.I have apartments in Los Angeles and Nairobi.
When I am in Nairobi, I cannot access Loopnet. I called and asked about it, and the receptionist checked and said sorry, that is the policy. I am still looking for investment properties in Los Angeles, and it is frustrating not to see the listings available.
I guess they get invaded by overseas hackers, or time-wasters.That could be the reason for locking out anyone who tries to log on, even someone like me who has been a user with a password for over ten years
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- When i could access it to look for properties
What I disliked
- Being locked out of the web page while abroad by company policy
- Reason of review:
- Locked out because i currently overseas
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Loopnet Website
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "I ordered an Item from SMIC valued at 184.02. These people did not send my request to the supplier and told me the supplier can not send you the item...."
- "I have been expecting a package since on the 15th only to track it on 18th and it said Departed New York.Ever since then nothing came up. EZ076671584US That is the tracking..."
- "I just ordered a wedding gown from tide buy. I didn't have much info about them, and just after ordering, I realised from previous pissed consumers that it was a..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."