I listed a rental property with Loop Net and what they don't tell you is you need to become premium member for big $.Otherwise the listing is about useless.

When you list with them as a premium member you get calls from Costar group who is a sister company which I was told they are the ones that update Loop Net listings. OK, so what I wasn't told is that I have to go back to Loop Net to update my listing with them, (not Costar), every 75 days. If you don't do that they remove your listing but keep billing you! You are led to believe that Costar who calls you every couple of weeks takes care of your listing.

In the meantime you believe your listing is up to date, but in reality has been removed and you keep getting billed! My listing was removed 10 months ago, and they kept billing me! I lost over $1000 due to their rip-off tactics. They also tell you that your listing will appear in most major news papers across the state and in the WSJ.

I subscribe to the WSJ and have never seen my listing there or in any other paper, nor did I see it listed in their monthly email notices. I contacted them and they did nothing.

This is how they make their money without doing anything but deceiving their clients.My advice is to NEVER EVER use this companies' service.

Review about: Loopnet Property Listing.

Reason of review: Billing you after listing has been cancelled.

I didn't like: Billing when not providing services.

Had an Experience with Loopnet?

Comments

This is fraud, we pay for advertising of properties. They don't show our properties to those searching for our properties because buyer did not pay to subscribe. That is not the deal I signed up for this is fraud.

Broker / Owner